2 May 2006

I don't know why I ever believe the weather report. Today the BBC said it would be 20 degrees. Perhaps they meant Fahrenheit, cos it sure wasn't Celsius. Foolishly, I came into work in a skirt and short sleeves and now am frozen into a sad and forlorn icicle. Ah well, just acclimatizing myself for later in the week in Helsinki.

Went to Buddha Jazz again at the weekend and had the frogs legs for starter. Fantastic! R, who came with me and is a semi-vegetarian and fussy about food, was almost tempted by them herself as they looked so good. They've started doing desserts also, but only of the sticky toffee banana, pineapple or apple variety. They also do glutinous rice balls with ginger sauce, but who can resist a good sticky toffee banana?

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?