21 November 2005

Ladurée has finally opened a branch in London! Hurrah! Went along to Harrods and partook of the macaroons. They really are the best I've ever had. The ones at Yauatcha and Sketch aren't a patch on theirs. Apparently the ones at Pierre Hermés are better, but I don't see how they possibly can be.

I had rose petal, lemon, salted caramel, chocolate, vanilla and pistachio. Yummmm! Shame they didn't have any berry-flavoured ones. Should have explored the shop a bit more - apparently it's beautiful, but I was distracted by the sweets.

I'm so happy. :) E brought some back from Paris for me (not Ladurée, but still mightily tasty), so it's been a bit of a macaroon fest this week.

Britain is in for a cold snap apparently. They are forecasting -11 degrees next week and snow. It'll be just like Germany.

Labels: ,


Comments:
anyone reading this blog would receive the highly misleading impression that you live entirely for your stomach, young missy
 
It's not highly misleading. In the main, my stomach is most definitely what I live for. Hee, hee.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?