9 October 2005

It's a beautiful day in East Dulwich. The sun has been shining magnificently and nothing but the sound of traffic and distant alarms/police car sirens to mar surburbia.

Ate 3 bowls of porridge for brunch. Going to the gym a lot really takes it out of you. Chores in the morning and then half-hearted attempt to tidy up the bedroom. But my forearms are very sore from climbing yesterday (it appears I have almost no upper body strength to speak of - at least I can't haul myself up a climbing wall for an hour solid) and am having problems gripping things today to have paused in the midst of tidying - that's my excuse anyway.

Back to boring work tomorrow. But at least have Porto to look forward to in two weeks time.

Ooh... nearly forgot. I bumped into Gordon Ramsay on the stairs of the gym yesterday. That's the first famous person I've met there. He smiled and gave me a nod.

I'm so easily swayed by celebrity.

Labels: ,


Comments:
cool - Gordon Ramsay huh? Do a lot of celebrities use your gym? I don't think I've ever seen anyone famous. That must be some kind of record considering how many celebrities there are.
 
Well, apparently, there are supposed to be a lot of celebrities using the gym, but I obviously work out at different times from them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?