5 October 2005

Hurray! New timetable at the gym and it's chocka of dance classes and the like. I shall write an e-mail of praise to the administrator, as they must be sick of the complaints/constructive criticism that I regularly send their way.

One of the new permanent classes is Tango which I have been wanting to learn for years but lacked the funds/get-up-and-go. Now it's on my doorstep, so to speak, I have no excuses.

Spent most of yesterday sorting out the boss' diary and running back and forth between the office and an offsite meeting delivering stuff that I don't think anyone really wanted to read but had to show willing. So no gym trip needed.

Comfort food for lunch - salt fish fried rice and egg sambal - and in the evening - cottage pie, carrots and broccoli.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?