19 June 2005

Phew!

What a scorcher!... as they say. It's suddenly become summer after weeks of rain and damp and general non-hotness. Everyone is gasping for air like little stranded fish.

I notice on the new bendy buses, there are air-conditioners in the driver's cab but nowt for the paying passengers. Funny that.

Off to Taste of London today to sample much tasty food. After a sweaty session at the gym. I'm astounded by my goodness.

BB's birthday spaghetti and meatballs were an unmitigated success. After five hours of slaving over a hot stove I fashioned the most tasty, chunky and scrumptious meatballs with oregano and tomato sauce. Hats off to John Pawson's recipe (modified).

We watched Sideways the other day. It is very funny. Took a while to get into, but some excellent setpieces. It's made me want to go down the road and try out the new wine shop that has wine tastings down the road. And I don't really like wine that much.

Batman Begins next on the agenda.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?