21 April 2005

At last

I had my first auditions since getting back from Germany - finally.

The first was a wash-out. It was an audition for Wrigleys but when I got there it turned out I wouldn't be around for the shoot dates. Sheesh... what a waste of time.

Second one was for Love Soup, a new BBC comedy with Tamsin Greig in. Would be swell to get the job - especially to see Tammy again, as haven't seen her since university.

Another one tomorrow - please god, let me get at least one of these jobs.

It was altogether rather stressful as I kept having to leave work in a hurry and then dash back again. Far too much walking involved, and catching tubes, and buses and running around.

Am quite excited though as I have just purchased Tom McRae's new album, All Maps Welcome and the Astor Piazolla DVD about his life. They only get released in 10 days though, so I'll have to be patient and think about my holiday instead...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?