17 October 2008

What a busy week. Monday had our second choir practice which was fun. It's clear that many people have been in choirs before - everyone watches the MD and listens and can sing harmonies and everything. We'll be doing carol singing around Dulwich at Christmas which I'll love. When I was working at McKinsey last December I joined their carol singing thing and enjoyed it so much. Singing is definitely good for the soul.

Tuesday I had my last PT session at the gym and it was a corker. Quite sad because my trainer is a really good person and it's been fun but I'm sure I'll see her around and about. Wednesday went to see How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. It was okay - they'd obviously geared it into being a bit of a rom com. Simon Pegg is extremely likeable though and the young up-and-coming starlet in it is sickeningly gorgeous and young.

Yesterday I made use of my new found status as solo climber and went up the wall at the gym... literally. I only climbed for 45 mins but actually fell off the wall, my arms were so tired. It's such fun using the self-belaying device - you can just jump off willy nilly - it's like flying! There's a difficult bit which is my nemesis - it overhangs, so you have to kind of climb upside down and get over the sticky out bit on the wall. I was gratified that the bloke who was climbing at the same time couldn't do it either.

Glad to be home today - have something every night next week too. Phew...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?