8 October 2008

We had our first rehearsal for the new funky Dulwich Choir on Monday. And good fun it was too. Somehow I've found myself amongst the sopranos for the first time in my life. Although I could give the tenors a good run for their money too. The music de jour is Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, which I've heard but couldn't have named to save my life, and something musical-ish which I suspect was written by the MD. It was such fun - I haven't been in a choir for such a long time.

I also got signed off to climb on my own at the gym today. And I chested a high E Flat in my singing lesson. "Mini wave in celebration of me!", as Chandler would say.

And most importantly...

I've got broadband again, all wireless and everything. It was like I was blind and now I can see. Sigh.

This is a good week.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?