8 October 2008

Had a post birthday party on Saturday which was meant to be a picnic but the Indian summer I predicted didn't materialise. Cooked a big pot of noodles, lots of turmeric roast chicken, masquerading as Malaysian fried chicken and chilli clams. Big sis brought Indian sweets and samosas from Ambala and everyone else brought a lot of crisps, dip and chocolate. I no longer have to stock up for Christmas.

My friends, Eric and Ernie, made me one of the nicest presents I've ever had - a compilation of all the number one singles on my birthday from the year I was born. I am quite pleasantly chuffed to find that 'Those Were the Days' was number one on the day I was born. Now that's a mix tape and a half.

Comments:
We had tumeric fried chicken for dinner tonight.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?