27 September 2008

Still no broadband. All due to the pig dog old provider who wouldn't provision the telephone line to my new provider. I have to wait until 8th October now. I hope they fold under the weight of the economic crisis - that's my modern day curse for you.

Went to see Emmanuel Gat at Sadlers Wells. Apparently an up and coming young contemporary choreographer and troupe from Israel. They could all definitely dance but I'm afraid dull was the order of the day. There was also far less musical accompaniment than I usually prefer in a dance offering. That's the problem with a low budget - sometimes you are pushed to finding new heights of creativity, other times it just looks like you couldn't afford music.

Have started climbing again at the gym. Need something else to do now that I can no longer afford personal training and they've cut another dance class, again. Or there's Budokan, which is the replacement class which seems to involve yoga and animal movements. Could be interesting or could be just like a session of Grotowski at drama school when you don't quite know what you're trying to achieve but attempt to look pained and full of angst anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?