7 August 2008

Today I asked myself the question, 'What would I want to do if money was no object?'

I stopped in my tracks because I couldn't think what. Aside from the usual vague notions of giving some money to family and friends and some to charity, spending more time with family and friends, travelling, learning stuff and generally bumming around, I couldn't think what I really want to do - I mean to make me fulfilled. I guess when you're busy plodding through life, where money is most definitely the object, you forget to ask yourself - what do you WANT to do. I love acting and dancing, it's a release, it's stimulating etc but would it be enough to fulfil me if I didn't have to earn money? I'm not sure.

Anyway, that's my aim, to find out what I want to do...

...and try not to let money worries distract me from doing so.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?