6 August 2008

Back home for the past week. It's been very hard adjusting to being alone in the flat after nine years with someone. It isn't like we did anything particularly special together all the time but it was just nice to have the presence of another person around or knowing there was someone to share your thoughts with.

I had an EFT session with a nice local practitioner to help me release some of the negative emotions and crap I've been going through. I wasn't sure it was going to work but I do seem to be less weepy. Went through a couple of days of being mopey instead. I guess that's better, if not altogether that proactive. The good thing is I know a bit more about the technique so I can practice on myself when it all becomes a bit much.

Quite excited by the idea of a new choir possibly starting in East Dulwich. Another step to getting back into singing and stuff. If there are any prospective male singers out there, I believe they are short of tenors and basses, so get out there and sign up! Also, any budding musical directors I think would be greatly appreciated.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?