29 July 2008

Phew... well the weather cleared up and we went out in the slightly dull late afternoon air for a dip in the pool. Dad sat nearby for a spot of birdwatching and a snooze. The resort kindly brought out some curried vegetable samosas and feta and spinach samosas for a complimentary afternoon snack. Ah, the life!

Then back to the house for a massive tiramisu birthday cake and champagne. It turned out to be a very pleasant day after all.

However, that night big sis and I were plagued by a small fruit bat that kept hurling itself at our mosquito net all night. Both were too scared to go to the loo and were trapped until morning came.

Oh, and ma and pa's room flooded again...

Comments:
Trapped by a fruit bat flapping about in the dark! Forget about needing the loo, I would have died of fright! I used to live in the tropics and to this day I check my shoes before I put my feet in them!

God bless Malaysia and its extremely abundant animal life, lol!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?