14 April 2008

I had a captive audience of five to nine year old boys on the bus today. I was playing BrickBreaker on my BlackBerry and the boy next to me exclaimed, "Oh my gosh! She's got a game that my Dad has on his phone!" At this, about five other boys crowded around trying to see.

From thence on the first little boy kept advising me to catch things, punctuated by "Oh my gosh! My dad has reached that level!", "Oh my gosh! My dad hasn't reached that level!", "Oh my gosh, she's good!"

One of the mothers commented that if she had been on the bus experiencing these children, she probably wouldn't have had any. I didn't feel I could agree without offending her.

The smallest one must have been going through his 'just discovered his mouth' phase. He tried to eat one of the other one's shoes, some old chewing gum off the floor and my bag. It was very funny.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?