10 February 2008

I have had toothache for some several days now and it has been making me very disgruntled. It's going away now and I'm jolly glad.

Went down the road to the newly reopened Lane caff. Had their Medium breakfast with sausage, egg, beans, fried slice and some bubble, instead of bacon. All downed with a strong cup of tea and orange juice from a carton. Yummmmy!

Watching the BAFTAs and feeling about as un-actressy as I have felt in a long time.

Tore a ligament in my left calf about a week ago. Fortunately, it seems to have been healing quite nicely, with the aid of lots of glucosamine, chondroitin and arnica rubs.

I can't believe I only have 9 more days working with my boss of five years. It's quite sad but exciting to be moving to pastures new. Problem is, I don't know what to give her for having me work for her all these years, despite all the running off to act and such shenanigans.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?