14 January 2008

While walking along in South Kensington today, I had to sidestep someone coming in the opposite direction, and we did that awkward thing where we both stepped the same way. However, the awkward moment passed when he just stuck his arm out and pushed me out of his way.

Blummin' 'eck!

The cheek of it. I was so stunned it took me a good five seconds to be affronted, by which time he was long gone.

BB was in a lift with Richard Hammond today. He was totally star struck and blurted out, 'I love Top Gear!'. Richard Hammond said thank you and said it was a lot of fun doing it, although sometimes it was very hard work. BB said, 'I really feel for you' and RH said, 'You're not buying it, are you?'. Apparently, he's around my height - short for a bloke, average for a girl.

Comments:
I know. People are astonishingly rude. The thing that is really bugging me at the moment is when the platform is crowded. The train pulls in. People get in but the train is not full, however the selfish pigs at the front do NOT board the train. They block the entrance so no one else can get on, but they don't get on themselves. So the train leaves, not filled to capacity, just so the selfish pigs can be in pole position for the next train and be sure of getting a seat. Burn in hell, selfish pigs! May you develop painful piles so that you do not enjoy your seated experience.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?