15 January 2008

I have, stupidly, just realised that the Dashboard link brings you to the home page for Blogger. All this time, I've had to find the home page by some long convoluted route. Sometimes my brain feels very small.

I was recognised in the checkout queue in Somerfield at the weekend.

A large, big bearded bloke behind us in the queue kept looking at me in a dogged fashion and I was thinking, bloody hell, why is this guy staring at me. Anyway, just as the electronic voice said, 'Please go to till number one', he said, 'Were you in Miss Saigon?' Turns out he used to work in wardrobe. I'm stunned. How can he recognise just another Chinese hoofer after ten years, whereas I can't remember a large, big bearded bloke? There weren't even that many people in the wardrobe department.

Comments:
ah that's because all you actors are self-obsessed. Or perhaps he had a secret crush on you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?