1 January 2008

Happy 2008 one and all! I hope this year does not continue the way it has started, which is with a stinky cold and flu. I have but a very small nose but it seems to produce one heck of a lot of mucus. All clear and fluid, so I'm not very nearly on the mend either.

We had haggis for our New Year's Eve dinner, which we were supposed to have had middle blister's house with middle blister's family but I didn't want to give them all the lurgy and I would have been miserable company, coughing and snivelling everywhere.

Comments:
we already all have the lurgy, I spent most of yesterday in bed.
 
It's probably too late, but for next time...., my cure-all for colds, at the sore-throaty, starting to snuffle nose stage, but not full-blown pouring nose stage is to go for a swim. Whether it's the chlorine or the immune system getting kick-started I don't know but it works like a charm.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?