9 November 2007

So, I find myself out of work for the second time in two weeks. The whole new company venture has gone down the pan and I'm registering with recruitment agencies and hoping someone will take me on as their PA extraordinaire.

So far I applied to work with Google, but got fed up after the 3rd interview, when they called me back to interview for a different, more menial position for the 4th time. Now I am waiting to hear from a hedge fund CEO who needs someone to start a London office from scratch and a key industry figure who needs someone to travel, run projects and attend impromptu engagements. Strangely, I haven't heard anything from the role for the luxury brand, which I thought I would have been particularly suited to.

It's nice to have a couple of days off nonetheless in which I can please my accountant by doing my tax return and please BB by tidying up the bedroom. Mostly, I've just been playing Scrabble on the computer.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?