13 October 2007

My best eating buddy has gone back to New York for good. I am very sad. We used to try out new restaurants together and revisited old favourites - mainly Malaysian places. Sigh.... Never mind, at least we have someone who can show us NY's best eateries when we go. Last time we went, we only found about 2 good places to eat, even though I went armed with food guides and reviews from the internet.

I'm still in a job. The new company is about to rise from the ashes of the old, like a phoenix. The deal will be signed on Monday and we will hopefully be open for business from Tuesday. What a relief.

We've had a sad palm plant of some description in the corner of the living room that has been valiantly trying to stay alive, despite not having been watered for about 3 months. It's finally started to turn yellow. I have murdered a plant.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?