16 September 2007

Why is it that, almost without fail, whenever I have a holiday booked (which is rare), an acting job comes along (also rare)? Only away for two days next week and have just been pencilled for a commercial. Sigh... Now, whichever way it turns out I can either be chipper because I either get to do an ad and earn lots of dosh or go on holiday or I can be pissed off because I don't get to do an ad or don't get to go on holiday.

I've taken a sudden liking to the shoes of Terra Plana. Mainly the shoes from last season. Unfortunately, this season's shoes are now in the shops and not half so nice. Their collection is very small - I wonder how they survive with probably less than a dozen styles in Ladies' and the same in Men's?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?