7 September 2007

Had a good audition today for the role of a Canadian Inuit. I spent a scant few hours trawling the net looking for videos of Inuits talking. It turns out that if you try a bit of American, with a few "aboots" thrown in and then mix it with a bit of Filipino, that's kind of the accent you're looking for.

Anyway, the casting director was happy enough.

I have another casting tomorrow for a children's programme. The breakdown is quite vague. I just need to turn up kinda smart casual and be good with children. Don't know if it's a drama or a presenting job or anything. Nothing like being totally unprepared. At least I know where I'm supposed to be going.

Went to the newly reopened Le Chandelier for tea last week. BB remarked that there only seemed to be women and fathers there. It is quite girly. But they do a nice French tarte, lots of loose leaf teas and kedgeree. I am partial to a nice bit of kedgeree.

Comments:
Im partial to a bit of French Tarte
 
I suspect many people are.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?