17 September 2007

Ah well, didn't get the commercial job. So we're off to the Lake District this weekend. Hurrah! I hope the car starts. We haven't driven for a while.

I've just received a bucketload of wooden coathangers which I bought from Ebay. I have gradually become weary of wire hangers and the way they tangle up against each other, get misshapen and are altogether flimsy and unsatisfactory in the hand. We are limited to hanging 36 items because I thought it would be greedy to get more.

Comments:
can I come round to your place and use your electronic keyboard? I have to get better at the alto part of the Cherubini by Monday or I fear they will realise I am just moving my lips with no sound coming out and throw me out of the choir. Or better still, can I borrow it for the weekend?
 
hey Blurbs, thanks for the loan of the keyboard, and especial big thanks to the Action Architect for dragging himself from his sickbed to help LSS get it down the stairs.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?