30 August 2007

My assistant is on hols again and I am left in a sea of overwork and tedious tasks. The lift at work has been out for 4 weeks and I am weary of electricians and lift engineers. The mention of them makes me curl my lip in disdain.

We went to see the Bourne Ultimatum again and despite seeing various anomalies which appeared on the second viewing - it's still a cracking film.

Have a casting tomorrow for a Boots ad for which I am not to wear any make-up. Eek. I hope it's not one of those 'real women' in vests showing off their charms in white underwear ads. The humiliation would be too great.

An exciting teashop has opened down the road. Le Chandelier, formerly purveyor of antique-type goods and furniture, is now a French style tea place with particularly sugary looking confectionery in the window. Choux pastry covered in a sugar glaze features strongly.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?