13 June 2007

I'm so thrilled to be back in London, having to stand all the way to work on the bus, changing 3 times on the way and enduring smelly stupid people and interminable inexplicable roadworks. Hurrah.

I wish I could just loiter about at home and mosey about the environs of leafy Dulwich. Sigh. I see White Stuff is finally doing something about their shop lot, much to the chagrin of the local anti-chain louts who have graffitied all over their hoarding. Nice to see the neighbourhood is going downhill - on all accounts.

I'm glad that the local Thai, Sema Thai, which has good food but had a bit of a cockroach problem, is getting a makeover. About time too. May venture back in there for a bit of a Phad Thai. However, am sorely missing good ol' Malaysian food. Wish someone would open a Malaysian restaurant (or a good Chinese would do) - or even a stall in the market would do.

BB's birthday tomorrow. I've bought him a small radio-controlled helicopter. Wonder if he'll read this before I give it to him.

Comments:
happy birthday BB! still younger than me?
 
So he says, but I have my doubts.
 
Very late happy birthday BB!
The remote-controlled helicopter here will probably still be sitting in the cupboard waiting the next time you drop by.
 
We'll bring a Europe to UK plug adaptor next time we come too.
 
You don't need the adaptor do you? We tried out the plug on the two pin sockets by the TV and it fitted ok didn't it?
 
Ah yes, silly me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?