12 May 2007

Spiderpants 3

The sheer awfulness of Spiderman III has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard once again. How can I begin to illustrate the complete terribleness of this film? What an absolute cheesefest this movie was. What was Sam Raimi thinking? And it went on and on interminably with the actors churning out cliché after cliché - you're my best friend, I believe in you Peter, I don't believe we have any say over who should live or die, I love you as I loved your father, and as your friends do too, blah, blah, blah. Aaargh, slit wrists, vomit, fall into coma from interminable boredom... the end.

Comments:
It is your own silly fault - after Spiderman 1, I couldn't even muster up the enthusiasm to see 2, let alone 3. On the other hand, the trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean 3 looks stonking.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?