18 March 2007

Watched the first 18 episodes of Heroes on the computer last weekend. It was great! I ,so, want to be in an American Sci-fi cult TV series. Now the show is on hiatus till April 23rd, there is nought to do but play Sudoku online and go back to listening to 5 Chinesepod lessons a day.

I wish I could bend the space-time continuum. Although a hero shouldn't use their superpowers for their own benefit, I'd be able to give my boss a few hours more in the day to fit in some work which doesn't involve meeting with people. Then, maybe I'd sneak forward to April 23rd and watch more episodes of Heroes as my reward.

Saw a great film on DVD yesterday - Riding Alone For Thousands of Miles. Finally purchased a copy with English subtitles. It was all funny and sad at once.

A new 'fusion' Malaysian restaurant has opened in town called Suka. Why must they mess around with Malaysian food, when the kind that comes from the street is perfect as it is. I mean, Malaysian food is already a fusion of several cultures, so why fuse it with anything else? They have oyster omelette with caviar and ikan bakar with sambal foie gras, which no doubt will make both dishes hideously expensive and I suspect is a waste of perfectly good foie gras.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?