1 February 2007

All the snow has gone and it's warm again. Unseasonably so, apparently.

Have had a busy, busy week. Filming went well and was only thrown a couple of curve balls in my cross examination, but they didn't have to recall or rewrite on my account, so that's good.

Dragged myself out to two production parties - one was just drinks and the other was the wrap party. Both were at Soho House, which I've never been to - so that was quite cool. It is a very pleasant member's club experience, I have to say. If I had loads of dosh, it would be quite fun to belong - although not a patch on the Lake Club tennis court, swimming pool extravaganza. Didn't see anyone famous there though, except for the celebrities who were part of our show.

Had M-A's hen party in Brighton over the weekend. Boy, were we lame. Drove down on Saturday, bought some jeans, had a manicure (for a casting) and then ate a big, big dinner near the beach. Then we went to sleep. Problem is we're all over thirty and hold down busy, busy jobs - so the last thing we wanted to do is get hammered, giggly and stupid. The one concession we had to hen partydom was making M-A wear a veil and we wore badges which said 'Flirty', 'Cute', 'Sexy', 'Dizzy' etc on them.

The day after, my insides felt so bad from all the food, that I had a long swim and sauna to detox. Then a big breakfast... We were staying at the Grand, scene of the Conservative party bombing all those years ago. It was quite grand, but a bit rundown and definitely not what I would call 5 star. Still it was only £30 a night, so we can't complain.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?