1 January 2007

Happy 2007, one and all! I'm not one to make resolutions but this year I have one - try not to eat anything in the fridge which looks like it might give me stomach ache as it's so old or has things growing on it. I think that would be a good thing to do and not too difficult to keep. It would probably make BB happier too.

It's a beautiful clear sunny day - the first in ages. The fireworks were in full force at midnight last night and we watched the ones at the London Eye through BB's scope from the roof.

Back to smelly work tomorrow.

Comments:
I would have thought that, after the famous 1-month-old Philadephia cream cheese gastroenteritis incident, you would have learned your lesson!
 
You would think...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?