9 December 2006

I can't believe I've developed some other weird tendon related disability. I've now got something called heel pain due to an overworked plantar fascia or something. All my tendons are giving up the ghost.

Read in some paper that scientists are teaching people who suffer from things like arthiritis to train their minds not to feel pain. I think this is the way I'm going to have to go or BB will be wheeling me around in a bathchair before I'm 50.

BB has a new job! He did some anxious to-ing and fro-ing, some tough negotiating and there was some counteroffering by his present company and the new one. BB didn't think he'd spark off a bargaining war, which just goes to show that he doesn't think people think enough of him. Anyways, he hands in his notice tomorrow and, soon, I hope to be able to give up working and live the life to which I could rapidly become accustomed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?