4 November 2006

Is it wrong to be suspicious of people just because they wear a lot of makeup? One of the women at work seems really nice and is incredibly efficient and does things when you ask and everything, but she wears so much eye makeup that it's distracting. Really heavy eyeliner and heaps of foundation. Even more than when I did when I was in Miss Saigon on a massive stage with billions of lights. Although, to be fair, I was always being told that I wasn't wearing enough makeup.

Anyway, she's moving into the same office as me soon and I'm worried the abundance of makeup might mask a myriad of emotional problems.

Call me shallow.

On the living in Dulwich note, East Dulwich will soon be the proud host of a shiny new Gourmet Burger Kitchen - yet another chain store to rile the natives and cause great controversy. BB is happy - he lurves burgers.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
I'm wearing a lot of eyeliner/mascara, but then I'm going to a dress up party.

I think foundation is the dead giveaway. Eye makeup 'taint much to put on, but foundation is time. Your lass has some inadequacy or another. Hope her constant powdering doesn't make you sneeze.
 
Lots of makeup when you're going to a big do is one thing - on a regular daily basis in broad daylight is quite another. But I agree, it's the foundation that gives it away. It's really the thick 60s style eyeliner all around the eye that worries me though as the rest of her style is not really very Mary Quant.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?