25 November 2006

I auditioned for and successfully (though some may say otherwise) won a job playing a Cambodian gardener for a charity documentary thing about holocausts. I will be travelling to the shoot in Bristol by National Express coach. It's been a long time since I've been on a coach and am looking forward to the travel sickness that has always accompanied such travel. Hurray!

Yesterday I audtioned for and most likely haven't got the part of a printer (yes, a printer!) in a commercial for a large but highly secretive software company starting with the letter A. Had to sign loads of confidentiality agreements and stuff. I care not a jot. They can sue me for all my puny assets - I have none that they would even notice seeing as their CEO must earn more than I own in an hour.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?