8 November 2006

Holiday!!! Off to Porto for 4 whole days, leaving the incomprehensible fear behind that people seem to have when they leave work for a couple of days because they think everything is going to fall apart in their absence. Whoopee!

I can't wait...

Lots of lovely fresh seafood, peri peri chicken and hanging out with my friend, J. Hurray!

Mandarin lesson was a bit rubbish yesterday. Was far too busy at work, consequently forcing me to be incredibly rushed getting to the class and being in a bit of a bother. All my newly learned Mandarin escaped me to be replaced by quite a lot of ingrained Cantonese. Sigh. Two steps forward, one step back...

Labels: ,


Comments:
surely you must be back from holiday by now? Come on, where's the report?
 
They're actually making me work at work and I just can't cope with all the actual working and trying to learn Mandarin and going to dance classes and trying to do my income tax return at the same time. Normal (irregular) service should resume some time soon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?