17 October 2006

We had a very peculiar day yesterday. First the fire alarm went off for the first time since I've been there, so we all trooped out and I went to get lunch.

Then, after lunch there was a great mouse infestation and there was great shrieking from the receptionists and much mayhem. In the end they were moved into a different room and the mice had free rein of the basement and entrance hall.

After that all the servers went down and we couldn't access our e-mails or the internet. I suspect that problem was mouse related.

Labels:


Comments:
how very retro of all the secretaries to do the traditional female screaming standing on chairs thing about mice.
 
It's quite extraordinary. There was such a shrieking and a squealing as had not been heard heretofore in Manchester Square.
 
I would do the traditional female screaming standing on chairs thing. I cannot abide rats or mice.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?