27 October 2006

This is an e-mail the company manager got today from someone in the office:

"Hi

I just wanted to let you know that I accidentally brought home a piece of company property yesterday which jumped out of my bag when I got home.

When I told my manager, he asked me to find out if you wanted me to bring it back."

It was a mouse....

Eek...

I think it's safe to say that we have an infestation. Rentokil came in a week ago but the receptionists are still shrieking and people can hear scuttling in the ceilings.

My agent called and asked if I thought I could pass for a size 14. The cheek of it.

Labels:


Comments:
gross

I'm sure that Gwyneth Paltrow would make herself look fatter for a part if required. In fact, I think she does in that Farrelly brothers' movie - the name of which has thankfully escaped me.
 
I think it depends on the part. This was for a stills ad for Reductil. I don't think Gwynneth would do it for that.
 
Shallow Hal, Phiz?
 
that's the one.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?