4 September 2006

So, I've done it now...

I offered my services to my boss as her main PA on a permanent basis - so long as she has a junior secretary who can cover for me when I have to go off and do the odd acting job and so forth - until I get that big Hollywood break. She said she would be delighted for me to be her PA and that she would happily get a junior secretary for said purpose. I had mentioned that I thought the workload was too much for one person and she agreed. So I'm to think about what I would like to be paid and the terms and conditions and we'll go from there.

So, there we are...

Bet all my family and worried friends are sighing a collective sigh of relief - now that I've got a proper job.

Labels:


Comments:
excellent - paid holidays, sick leave and pension - and flexibility too
 
Well done on your job creation effort. You'll be a boss as well, ok, sub-boss.
 
Gosh - I hadn't thought of any of that except the paid holidays. Now I can be ill with impunity! And, a sub-boss... that's a bit scary.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?