21 September 2006

So, I have an audition for a play. My first in about a year. Typical.

It rehearses and starts in Windsor, tours for a bit and then goes into the West End. Just in time to put paid to my nice stable PA job. BB says not to worry about it till I get offered the job but can't help it.

My agent said it was for the part of Mai-lei woman. Why can't anyone pronounce Malay around here? After all, they manage to pronounce Malaysia alright.

Anyway, not a brilliant part I'm thinking. Still, I guess I should just go for the audition.

The other thing is they're looking for someone in their forties. I have trouble scraping up enough years to look mid-thirties in my castings, let alone forty. My agent is on another planet.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?