22 June 2006

Had my hair cut after being coerced into a special half price deal thing. The hairdresser was very bossy in a physical sort of way. She just pushed your head around when ever she wanted it at a certain angle and made me stand up for most of the cut. She also put the hairdryer too close to my not-all-that-delicate scalp and scalding me. But it is a very good cut. Is that the price you have to pay for a decent haircut these days?

I find the office is just across the square from the Wallace Collection. I've never been, so shall pop round there one lunchtime. All too often I work near a place of cultural interest and never, ever visit it. I mean I was just around the corner from the National Gallery for four years and never went in there once - well, except to buy a card from the shop and have lunch in their new restaurant. The shame of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?