17 May 2006

Jet lag

Time zone difference, mosquitoes & an attack of the munchies are keeping me up. Foot is well on the mend which leads me to believe that it was not a twist of the ankle but redislocating my ankle. It would be nice to envisage a future without ever hurting my ankles again, but I suspect that is just a nice flight of the imagination.

After dinner today, Pa handed me a book about diet and the risk of diabetes and warned me that I had the diabetes gene as both his parents had it. Cheerful no? Mainly I suspect it's because he thinks I'm fat. Ah well. Still, I'm happy to find ways of losing weight so I shall read it through. It's about the Zone Diet and looks pretty good. Especially as it doesn't actually seem to involve eating less food - just changing the proportions of fat/protein/carbohydrates around.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?