12 April 2006

Why can't people spell 'definitely'? What is wrong with them? It's not even pronounced '-ately'. What could be easier? It's a no-brainer.... aargh!

On a nicer note, I had a ham and cheese toastie for breakfast this morning. Mmmmmm! It could have done with a spot of Lea & Perrins or, perhaps, tabasco sauce but, otherwise, was just fine dandy.

Have been watching Firefly on DVD (the series from which the film 'Serenity' sprang forth). I quite like it but am sometimes a bit confused about what's going on. It doesn't help that BB put in Disc 2 by accident and we thought we were at the beginning of the series, when we were actually halfway through.

Tango was super fun on Monday and numbers have multiplied greatly. The chap at the bar wouldn't serve food upstairs though and I wasn't prepared to trog downstairs to get my fix of lightly battered whitebait. So I glared at him periodically throughout the class. I hate it when people just make up stuff, when they don't know the answer and can't be bothered to find out. I guess I was just being too nice by asking if I could order food upstairs, when I knew full well that they did. My bad. I should just be imperious and offhand. Plenty of other people seem to be.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I know - this drives me mad. Why can't they just say they don't know, if they don't know? And then go and find out. How difficult is that? It's only their job.
 
and update your blog!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?