12 April 2006

Still no one at work but me. Ran around trying to borrow a coat from this season's collection for a prospective consultant to use in a presentation. When they came to get it, they said, "Oh, could we have the one on display on the dummy." I think the answer is, 'No, you get what you're given dearie". Sheesh.

Am gratified to find that the wanton noodle soup from Miso is a) quite palatable and b) available as a handy takeaway option. My boss said they looked so good that when I stepped away from my desk for a second he nearly filched them. I can see I'm going to have to keep an eye on this one. He is in the habit of pilfering sweets and biscuits from my supplies.

Spent most of the afternoon trying to figure out how to transfer all the records from his old phone to his new phone which is on a different network and therefore unable to read his old sim card. It was very convoluted and involved four handsets and running down most of the battery in my phone but it all came good in the end. Needless to say, neither the Bluetooth or the infrared options came good and ended up tracking down a SIM card reader. What a wonderful invention.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?