21 April 2006

Oh my god, I'm so tired. Both Es were off today so I almost singlehandedly packed up everything else in the office. M-A packed 2 crates. I packed 30. Then I unpacked about 20 when we got to the new office before falling back into my chair in a stupor. At the same time fielded queries about the move, telephones, projectors, printers, meeting rooms, unpaid invoices, last minute hotel bookings, diary appointments, conference calls, blah, blah, blah...

I was going to try and see Mack and Mabel but decided to flake out at home instead. I've just had some of the rather tasty Easter egg that I bought BB last weekend from Hope & Greenwood (East Dulwich's own special sweetie shop). We queued for half an hour to get the egg which is very good dark chocolate filled with a select assortment of pick-your-own dark chocolate creams, truffles and weird things. Also, a sherbert lolly, as BB is rather partial to them. The chocolate flavours include chilli, geranium, violet and lavender - although there are some normal ones like mint, lime, orange, champagne & coffee.

Actually, having said that we did almost nothing over Easter weekend, we did go to the local light shop and buy me a great bedside lamp which doesn't have a switch. Instead, you can touch the base anywhere and it will come on, then you touch it again to make it brighter, again to make it brighter still and then, once more, to turn it off. It's fun. And cheap. For London. It's very clever, it only works with the touch of a living thing and is no good if you prod it with a stick or a glove or something.

We also bought a sonic mouse repeller as Mickey has been appearing rather too frequently. It seems to work, but unfortunately, doesn't go through walls so we have to keep all the doors open which rather lets the draughts blow through.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?