10 April 2006

Helped A. move house yesterday. Well, I say helped - mostly I ate flapjacks, sunflower seeds, hot cross buns, salt & vinegar Hula Hoops and mango gummies. I did lug lots of heavy bags upstairs though. For someone who doesn't actually own property, A. sure has a lot of stuff. She has about 8 hairbrushes.

E. was off sick at work today and M-A is on holiday, so I held the fort on my own. Therefore, I actually had to do work which is not what I had in mind. Good thing it's a short week.

They are having a competition at work to see who can come up with the best ecological, green, energy saving type thing that we can do in the office. The prize is an iPod. I suspect that I may be the only one to put in a suggestion. But perhaps I malign my fellow work people.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
surely the prize should be a stick, or something that doesn't require the existence of a fully-developed industrial capability to produce?
 
They could pay for a year's worth of forest planting to counter carbon dioxide emissions. Or something.
 
or a compost maker, one of those things you put your organic refuse in which then turns into food for your garden
 
One can always dream.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?