21 March 2006

Well, half of the office, including boss, was off today. Of the remainder, only a select few are not walking dead. Everybody else has the lurgy. So I might as well have stayed at home.

The flesh-eating bug virus demanded food just before 11am today, so I had a bowl of kitsune udon that I had cunningly stashed in my drawer. Thus pacified, I only had to eat M-A's leftovers for lunch. I wonder if I can live on leftovers for the rest of this week. Hee, hee.

Am interested to see that Mack and Mabel is going to be on at the Criterion starring David Soul, of all people. For some reason, I know all the songs but not the story of this musical. I shall investigate further.

BB has just told me that they don't check your passport when you arrive from Eire. Any prospective illegal immigrants should bear this in mind....

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?