20 March 2006

Turns out there's not just cheese-based items on Aer Lingus. There are no items at all unless you're prepared to pay for them. I thought Aer Lingus was a proper airline that served food. It's not like the fare was super cheap or anything.

Didn't go to work. Am staying at home feeding some rabid hungry flesh-eating variety of cold that makes me ravenous, sneeze a lot and sleep constantly.

So far I have had two lots of toast, the remainder of yesterday's soup, 4 oat biscuits, an Eccles cake, a cup of tea and lots of water. And I've only been awake a couple of hours today. I need to go in search of further sustenance.

Labels: ,


Comments:
"Feed a cold, starve a fever" so you're doing something right. There's even a New Scientist article that supports this
 
poor Blobs. Wish I were there to mollycoddle you.
 
I am partial to a bit of mollycoddling. :3(
Finished off the day with leftover steamed pork with salt egg, fried rice (made of leftovers with some veg thrown in) and then Joel came home and had crispy duck and pancakes, crab and sweetcorn soup, crispy chilli beef and banana fritters. The flesh eating bug monster is still around today.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?