29 March 2006

I'm on holleeeday! Sheffield here I come! Only on holiday for two days, but rehearsing for 3 days next week is like having extra holiday - sort of. I don't know where I'm meant to be on Monday though and my agent does not seem to be in a hurry to find out.

Today, at work, all the printers but one decided to give up the ghost. Someone has stuck a note on one of the printers to call me in the instance of a printer problem. Do I look like I work in IT? I think not. Sheesh. Anyway, I changed one printer toner, unjammed another printer and ordered toner. One of the other secretaries came in my room and said, 'The printer says call for service'. 'Well, call for service then', I said.

Labels:


Comments:
you have made the mistake of being competent.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?