25 March 2006

Hurray! I'm going to Helsinki! And Singapore and New York! I'm so excited. The audition was a four hour workshop in which we had to introduce ourselves (not necessarily by talking), start improvising with people while they were introducing themselves, dance, choreograph, improvise other things, sing, examine tension, spatial dynamic, blah, blah, blah... The director was very intelligent, coherent, funny and we had fun.

And then I got the job!

Then my muscles ached for the rest of the day. This whole jumping around for 4 hours is more tiring than I remember it.

Afterwards I walked to BB's office and had mixed meze at a Turkish restaurant with BB and colleagues. Then work. Then gym. Then dinner with friends at a pan-Asian restaurant called Katana - some dishes good, some hit and miss. Lychee creme brulée deserves a mention though.

Anyway, now I'm pooped. Busy weekend ahead also, what with meeting with A for lunch (who is going through some mental psychosis) and then BB's friend, M, is coming to stay for a week (so have to tidy up to an acceptable level of order).

Labels: ,


Comments:
Oh lucky you! And now I've got a famous, globe-trotting, corporate actress sister.
 
hooray! congrats, helsinki eh? don't forget to post photies on your blog.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?