22 February 2006

I love Stat Counter. It's cool. Although, it's quite sad that the only people who read my blog are my family - much as I appreciate their audience. Not even my friends.

Work was exceedingly dull yesterday - consisting of editing presentations, making/breaking appointments, printing and binding documents, making coffees/teas, fixing printers, tidying up the stationery cupboard, filing, booking projectors, meeting rooms, arguing, yawn, yawn, yawn...

Lunch was spicy dumpling udon soup from Itsu which is excellent in every way. Itsu is a fast-food place that I can only recommend very highly. The dumplings in said noodle soup are vegetable dumplings but I did not realise this until about the 14th time of eating, after reading the ingredients list. The flavoursome nature of the dumplings is not enhanced by MSG in any form and the soup is filled with lovely fresh spinach, bean sprouts, coriander, chillies and other yummy goodness. They also do some mean sushi/sashimi platters with loads of salad and japanese bean things, handrolls and great salads and juices. I am very impressed and could eat their noodles everyday.

Poor BB is ill with stomach flu and possibly a hernia (though unlikely I feel). He is reduced to eating sips of soup, half pieces of toast, tea and water. Still the weather is so horrible, he's lucky he can stay at home.

Have run out of Ho Yan Ho cure-all tea so Chinatown and the spectacular C & R cafe and restaurant for me at lunchtime.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I like StatCounter too. It's a real joy to use. My blog is intended only for immediate family so I'm happy if no one else visits it. The only time someone else blundered in was through a Google search for electrician. Guess they landed on the entry where our electricity died. Whoever it was hung around for 0 seconds. Clearly it was not what they had in mind.
 
alright, you two, I caved and got statcounter after all your raving. Are they paying you? If not, they should be. I got someone who was doing a google search for guineafowl pie.
 
Chortle. I was hoping that would happen. I was going to comment on your blog that of the 200+ hits on your counter 20+ were me reloading the page 20+ times. Then I was going to say that Statcounter distinguishes between unique visitors and the same person reloading a page multiple times. Plug, plug. And no they're not paying me anything. But such an excellent site/service deserves to be advertised.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?