14 December 2005

My agent has resurfaced mysteriously and is full of hot air about how they thought they'd paid me ages ago and how they haven't answered their phone for 3 weeks because they are in the middle of moving and how the cheque will be in the post by end of the week. I'm not holding my breath. I am encouraged by the fact that I've managed to call them two times in a row though.

Have just got a voicereel edited together and it sounds alright. Now all I need is someone decent to flog my wares, so to speak.

Am very happy because I have managed to track down that dress I wanted. Hurrah! The shop that was holding it for me rang up to see if they could sell it to someone else. Are they mad? After hounding the manufacturer in Denmark, the UK distributor and every single shop that might sell the dress in the UK - they want to give away my dress? Sheesh. Not that I'm obssessive or anything.

Labels: ,


Comments:
hooray! There's a Christmas present for you. I would go down to their office and sit there until they give you the cheque and then bank it straight away.

How about a picture of your dress?
 
I hope you're getting a new agent, once you get your check.
 
My dress can be seen at www.st-martins.com. It's on page 15 of their collection.

I am starting work on getting a new agent post haste. Good news though, I have another voiceover for Saatchi & Saatchi next week (through a different agent - one who pays)
 
No, sorry, page 13 - not page 15
 
Well don't go making me feel sorry for you already. That cheque must be worth tens of thousands of pounds (is it still pounds or Euro now ?)

Oh.. and njhixme. I don't know why, but it does.

(word verification is fun.)
 
I wish it was worth thousands of pounds - then I would be camping outside their office till I got paid. But sadly, no.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?