10 November 2005

I had Korean food for the first time today. It was pretty tasty and kind of weird. I had kimchi, tofu and pork soup with rice. M-A had marinated grilled beef with mixed veg and rice. I liked it. Especially the chewy jelly-fishlike seaweed side dish.

Bought some flowers for the boss yesterday for her birthday from a very good florist around the corner from the office. The florist is very friendly and boy, does she like to talk. I managed to get out under 15 minutes but that is probably a record. Very beautiful flowers - red euphorbia, peach roses, red willow twigs and big black leaves. Apparently, the euphorbia will poison the other flowers if the water isn't changed regularly and I forgot to tell the boss. Oops.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?